Many, many Quotes
Today's Day & Date: Wednesday the 13th of January 2021.
Celebrious | Meaning of Celebrious by Lexico
Reminisce | Meaning of Reminisce by Lexico
Recollection | Meaning of Recollection by Lexico
1. a). ''Our lives
can become much better if we really want them to.'' ''Success breeds success. Failure breeds failure.'' ''Successful people deserve success; like I DESERVE success.'' ''People cannot & will not ever change unless they really
do want to change. Accomplishing this they can change their ways.'' ''Can a leopard change its spots? No. Of course, they cannot & they will not.''
1. b). ''Never introduce a negative into your own SEPARATE individual personal
life, workplace, Business and/or Company Organisation. But INSTEAD & as another way or method to actually do something & to actually achieve something always think about all the very very good positive idealistic things
within your very own personal life; the life of your family & your partner's life.''
1. c). ''Single people or families should always or must always pay their bills or their creditors
or people who are owed money etc - as well; immediately or straight away first before they pay themselves from any money etc that they may or may not receive. Doing this may ensure your success now today and/or in the future.
All people who do not do this as outlined above; are certain or are fairly sure of a high probability rate to fail, or not succeed at something and/or all they attempt to do now and/or in the future.''
d). "As they say in life if it ain't broke don't or do not fix it." I say this instead: "If it ain't broke, fix it!"
1. e). "Successful people as available to be found anywhere in the World; do definitely know
how to very well manage, use or demonstrate or spend efficiently & maintain their own personal individual money, their family money, or other available money and/or
their resources, skills, aptitude, attitude, physical health & activity time. This is the only reason as to why they are successful."
1. f). "Make
an effort and/or a sustained effort or otherwise the lack of effort on your part will make your destination plainly obvious."
1. g). "Successful people do what successful people do. Unsuccessful people do what unsuccessful
1. h). "Successful people do want to succeed in life & do want to be successful. It is very easy for these same type of people to be successful. It is much easier for these same people themselves, to
be successful than to be unsuccessful. It is very difficult for these same people to be unsuccessful."
1. i). "Unsuccessful people do not want to succeed in life & do not want to be successful. It is very easy for
these same type of people to be unsuccessful. It is much easier for these same people themselves, to be unsuccessful than to be successful. It is very difficult for these same people to be successful."
1. j). "A
winner at anything attempted in life wins because he or she wants to win & they both know how to win with much ease."
1. k). "Success in life is easy when you know how to succeed in life."
l). "Every person in the entire World whether man or woman; male or female lives according to their chosen lifestyle pattern. For you to become successful in your life endeavours, just make sure that this pattern that you do choose, does lead you to success
& not a failure."
1. m). "Leaders do follow other people whether these people are followers or leaders. A real complete mature leader, however, leads all of the time. A follower may lead a given situation for a short
time; but sometimes in life, a real complete mature leader is needed & is required to actually take the prominent lead, to make decisive correct decisions, instead of & opposite to incorrect decisions & not
1. n). "Being efficient in our lives is the key to unlock the lock and/or the padlock of life, which can sometimes be caused by being inefficient during our lives."
"Once a person has been successful (i.e., success) at whatever or something that they have attempted to achieve or do in their life; there is a very real higher probability that they will be successful once again at whatever or something
that they attempt to achieve or do in their life, rather than if they were not successful (i.e., failure) at these attempts."
1. p). "All people who are real leaders always lead themselves, other people and/or circumstances in
life. All people who are real followers always follow themselves, other people and/or circumstances in life."
1. q). "Make the necessary effort in your life, otherwise any lack of effort on your part or
your doing will surely make you."
1. r). "Either you yourself personally will provide you with the money and/or the resources necessary for you to live & enjoy your life or maybe one day another person or persons will
do this for you. It is best if you make sure that it is you who is responsible for accomplishing the above."
1. s). "True genuine leadership is a lonely life. However, leadership is a very rewarding responsible thrilling exciting
1. t). "All people who do save their own personal money to the point where they have more money saved than what they actually do spend this money on (or in other words they spend less money than what they save);
do greatly grow all economies throughout the World, due to & because of being able to effectively & efficiently invest this same saved money & then live on a predetermined rate or amount of an annuity money payment."
u). "All people who do not save their own personal money to the point where they have less money saved than what they actually do spend this money on (or in other words they spend more money than what they save); do not grow all economies throughout
the World, due to & because of being unable to effectively & efficiently invest this same saved money & then live on a predetermined rate or amount of an annuity money payment."
| Meaning of Annuity by Lexico
1. v). "All successful people as found anywhere in the World, do have extremely high respect & regard for all money they themselves earn, make or receive. This is the main primary reason as to why they
are always successful & do not fail at whatever they attempt to do or put their hand to.''
1. w). "All unsuccessful people as found anywhere in the World, do not have any respect or regard whatsoever for any money they themselves
earn, make or receive. This is the main primary reason as to why they are always unsuccessful & do not succeed at whatever they attempt to do or put their hand to."
1. x). "Discipline. Your own personal correct or incorrect
discipline in your life, will either make you or break you within your life. Make sure you correctly discipline yourself in all of the necessary activities that you do carry out if you do want to excel in these very same activities."
1. y). "I may be able to possibly sell anything worthwhile to any person."
1. z). "I have learned very quickly in my life, to purposely listen very carefully & intently, to what another person
or people (whether male and/or female) is or are actually saying or communicating with you & to you. This way & by accomplishing this, you may be able to learn vital information from this person or people, for the purpose and so
as to implement this information into your own life & possibly improve 'out of sight' or in other words, by a large amount, your own personal self-development skills or skill set and/or your path or direction in your life."
2. "I deliberately on purpose choose to be successful in all areas of my everyday personal life. Every person can choose to be successful in their own individual everyday personal lives, in some areas or all areas. These same people
can decide to become successful or to not become successful. This individual personal choice is entirely up to each individual person. Which choice will you choose? To be successful or to not be successful?"
3. "To have an open
realistic & meaningful purposeful mind about relevant events or happenings or occurrences in our lives, is a prerequisite to finding possible ongoing future happiness, success & contentment in your life & in life in general."
4. "Habits. Your daily life habits will give you all of the direction in which way your life is headed or led. Due to this fact, make sure your habits are conducive of good habits & not bad habits, for the purpose & so you are able to receive
all of the beneficial good your life can & will provide to you."
5. "Pattern. We all live our daily lives according to our actual chosen distinctive pattern we adhere to & follow within our lives. If your chosen pattern
is a good beneficial pattern, then you will attract goodness & happiness within your life. If your chosen pattern is not a good beneficial pattern, then you will not attract goodness & happiness within your life."
people may or may not say; oh It is too hard or too difficult to do this or do that. I say this instead, It is too easy to do this or do that. Which one of the above-mentioned two statements do you agree with?"
7. "Success. Achieving
success within some areas or all areas of your life is very difficult if you do not know how to actually succeed in these areas."
8. "People. People who are always lazy within their lives will never become successful. People who
are never lazy within their lives will always become successful."
9. "You. You are either a follower or a leader. A follower follows other people. A leader leads other people. A follower has other people who always follow them.
A leader has other people who always follow them. You will know for sure 100% whether, in fact, you are a leader or a follower. Which do you actually prefer, to be a leader or a follower? Only you can decide this for yourself, as to your own personal answer
to this above-mentioned timely question."
10. "Inventions & Designs. Once & upon yourself correctly 100% for sure does know all of the very minute precise details & the very preliminary rudimentary basics of how something;
a device or a mechanism actually does work or function or is intended to function & operate; you can realistically & expeditiously exploit this same knowledge into usable real tangible beneficial end results, either for you yourself personally
and/or another person, a large or a small group of other people & even another animal."
Preliminary | Meaning of Preliminary by Lexico
| Meaning of Rudimentary by Lexico
Expeditiously | Meaning of Expeditiously by Lexico
Exploit | Meaning of Exploit by Lexico
Tangible | Meaning of Tangible by Lexico
11. "I can 100% for sure professionally & expeditiously invent & design anything throughout the World Worldwide,
that is considered a realistic benefit & is actually meaningfully worthwhile of my expansive enduring ceaseless mindful efforts. It is easy for me to do this."
12. "You purposely choose to either watch things happen within
your own personal individual life & the World, or you make things positively definitely happen to your own personal individual life & the World. Which one of these two true factual statements is your choice? Only you can decide this."
13. "In life; people who are winners will always attract other winners to themselves. Winners like to be with, around & to communicate with other winners. A winner instinctively knows a winner when they see or meet another winner & conversely,
they also clearly know when they see or meet another person who is not a winner. People who are not winners in life; do not attract other winners to themselves for a long-term & they will always 100% for sure & certain do this. They are definitely
inclined to be this way. This is true & correct. Believe it."
14. "Nice friendly people from all walks of life or professions throughout the World, always like to, enjoy & are inclined to communicate with & be around
or associate with other nice friendly people they come into contact with within their lives."
15. "If you do the requisite work to become super-successful in your life; you will be paid or rewarded accordingly for your work input.
If you do not do this; you will not. It is as simple & as straightforward as that."
Requisite | Meaning of Requisite by Lexico
| Meaning of Simple by Lexico
Straightforward | Meaning of Straightforward by Lexico
Frank | Meaning of Frank by Lexico
16. "Every person must stay steadily intently focused & immensely concentrate on what they are currently doing & not focus on things they are to do next. Accomplishing this may very well result in your perfection. Simply focus on one thing
or one item to do or complete at any one given time is my timely very important message here."
17. "You personally yourself gaining & experiencing success is impossible if you have no idea how to actually create, achieve,
fulfil & maintain success. I do know for sure & certain 100% guaranteed; how to simply, effectively & realistically accomplish this. Do you also?"
18. "All successful people as found anywhere in the World; do know
much about how to achieve success; that all unsuccessful people do not. Do you know for sure 100% guaranteed, what this simple & profound self-explanatory formula is about how to experience your possible success? I surely do."
"Your success is always clearly found at the end & not the start or the beginning of any & all challenges you may possibly find during your very own personal unique journey to your success. If you persist hard enough & long enough; you may very
well experience your very own success. True genuine honest real success is always definitely possible."
20. "Your skills that you present to the World at large; is what will pay you in monetary terms or other terms. Make sure
you have sufficient skills to be paid what you would like to be paid or need to be paid. If you do not have these selfsame skills; you can always learn these skills & implement or use these skills within your life, that you have learnt from other invaluable
resources Worldwide, as you find it necessary to do so. This is easy for you; if indeed you would like it to be easy for you."
21. "Today within our lives; for everyone, there is ample or enough of what we require & may
like to obtain. Simply, meaningfully, correctly & consistently exert yourself with the required necessary knowledge, skill set & time-tested relevant broad range of timely experience, to partake of your desired share of this available plentiful
abundance. Can you actually satisfactorily accomplish or do this? You may very well hope you can, at some stage in your life."
22. "Whatever you choose to do within your life; either as a Business or a Career, make sure for certain
that it is bigger enough to provide & sustain you with sufficient wherewithal that you desire & require within your very own personal individual life."
23. "If you owe any money WHATSOEVER to another person and/or Organisation throughout this World as a debt; you are definitely & surely broke! You are for certainty, living beyond your means! This is factual & true. Effectively organise
your life; so you live debt-free & you will then have no need & no requirement whatsoever to borrow any money EVER from other sources. Yourself accomplishing this; will make more common sense & will quickly provide you with a simpler better lifestyle
that is on offer to you throughout your life."
24. "Either you yourself personally from your very own individual real efforts; will provide enough sufficient
resources (i.e., money etc) for you to live well into the future, OR:- another person and/or other people may do so for you on your behalf. Make sure it is you, who provides sufficient tangible sustenance for yourself into your future. This makes simple real
25. ''If something that you are trying to effectively achieve; does not correctly & effectively work the very first time that you would like to implement it, you must use an alternative method of whatever it is
you are trying to achieve. If you do not do this; your valuable effort of time on your hopeful achievement is being wasted & squandered. It will rapidly & ultimately become unfruitful.''
26. "Ability. Either you have the innate
natural ability to fulfil something or you do not. If you do have this ability; you can effectively enhance your ability, by studying & learning more about what it is you are able to achieve. If you do not have this ability, no amount of study or learning
will give you this ability."
ability | Definition of ability in English by Oxford Dictionaries
Definition of fulfil in English by Oxford Dictionaries
enhance | Definition of enhance in English by Oxford Dictionaries
27. "A True Leader. A true leader will always
every time; find out every one of the very smallest intricate details of whatever is presented to them, for the purpose to ascertain what is the correct decision that must be made as a result of their findings. A person (whether male or female) who is
not a true leader; but instead a true follower, will not ever even once, carry out or do any of this real fact."
real | Definition of real in English by Oxford Dictionaries
fact | Definition of fact in English by Oxford Dictionaries
28. "A Hesitation. If I or you ever even once receive a negative 'hesitation' comment about what you do as your chosen
career or profession, then that person or group of people who gave you this negative comment, are completely unsuitable for whatever it is that you market or sell within your chosen career or profession. In other words, these same people will not EVER be a
pleasing benefit to you and/or your Organisation in any way whatsoever. This is always applicable & is always true.''
hesitation | Definition of hesitation in English by
29. "Within your everyday daily life, you yourself personally have and display a personal characteristic of either being a saver or a spender. Which type of these two personal characteristics do you have & exhibit?
If you are a saver; then you will always have suitable ample provisions for yourself throughout your life. If instead, you are a spender; then you will not ever have these same provisions. This is forever true!"
| Definition of saver in English by Oxford Dictionaries
spend | Definition of spend in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of exhibit in English by Oxford Dictionaries
provision | Definition of provision in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of forever in English by Oxford Dictionaries
30. "If things within your life are not progressing the way you would like; always look into your bathroom mirror to see & view your reflection. Your reflection shown there; is
who & what the actual real tangible problem is. It is always you. Always blame yourself & no one else ever!"
reflection | Definition of reflection in English by Oxford
31. "Method. Your daily method of operation for what you do every day & every night; will determine your level of income that you receive. Make sure you carry out & fulfil the correct efficient tasks that will lead you
to & will produce a complete satisfactory rewarding income for yourself."
method | Definition of method in English by Oxford Dictionaries
fulfil | Definition of fulfil in English by Oxford Dictionaries
correct | Definition of correct in
English by Oxford Dictionaries
efficient | Definition of efficient in English by Oxford Dictionaries
task | Definition
of task in English by Oxford Dictionaries
complete | Definition of complete in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of satisfactory in English by Oxford Dictionaries
rewarding | Definition of rewarding in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of income in English by Oxford Dictionaries
32. "The people who are the savers within this entire World; power or benefit their economy, due to and because they do not under any circumstances whatsoever use any debt within their
payments for what they require, would like to have or do. The spenders also fulfil this, but not ever to the same amount or degree that a saver will. A spender may use debt as a part or whole of their money payments for what they intend to purchase or buy.
I am foremost a saver, but I am also a spender."
payment | Definition of payment in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of foremost in English by Oxford Dictionaries
33. "A real true genuine leader will always make a pursuit happen or be fulfilled. A follower has no idea whatsoever about how to do & accomplish this or even the reason for
pursuit | Definition of pursuit in English by Oxford Dictionaries
34. "Leadership. A real true genuine leader always knows by their innate instinct,
the best possible way to eliminate unproductive time-wasting activities in all that they do within their life. These same leaders will when possible, teach this necessary skill to other people who are also a leader & then they too can benefit immensely
from this essential life skill."
leadership | Definition of leadership in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of innate in English by Oxford Dictionaries
instinct | Definition of instinct in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of skill in English by Oxford Dictionaries
35. "If you borrow any money whatsoever to pay for whatever you need and/or you would like to have; in my way of thinking, you are definitely for sure 100% guaranteed living above your
means. You are much better off financially, to pay for whatever you need and/or you would like to have or obtain, with money you cleverly have made as a financial profit, from any successful enterprise undertaking you have participated in & benefited from.
Clearly, no thinking is required here."
cleverly | Definition of cleverly in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of profit in English by Oxford Dictionaries
enterprise | Definition of enterprise in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of undertaking in English by Oxford Dictionaries
benefit | Definition of benefit in English by Oxford Dictionaries
36. "Incompetent versus competent.
Today there are literally many many incompetent people throughout this entire World. These same incompetent people display the following very noticeable habitual traits or characteristics: 1. They have no idea whatsoever about the message you are trying to
convey to them & they do not ever wish to know. 2. They have no time management skills whatsoever; or in other words, they never ever get things done or completed the way you would require & would like. 3. These same incompetent people are always &
will always be this way forevermore in perpetuity. It is completely IMPOSSIBLE for them to be competent in any Business and/or Personal setting environment.
I have dealt with many many competent & incompetent people over the course
of my lifetime. Only highly competent professional people will ever be involved in my Business & my Personal life. Incompetent people will not ever. It must always be this simple & straightforward way.
Are you a competent or
incompetent person? Only you will know the real true answer to this timely question."
incompetent | Definition of incompetent in English by Oxford Dictionaries
versus | Definition of versus in English by Oxford Dictionaries
competent | Definition of competent in English by Oxford
habitual | Definition of habitual in English by Oxford Dictionaries
trait | Definition of trait
in English by Oxford Dictionaries
characteristic | Definition of characteristic in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of perpetuity in English by Oxford Dictionaries
impossible | Definition of impossible in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of lifetime in English by Oxford Dictionaries
professional | Definition of professional in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of timely in English by Oxford Dictionaries
37. "For you to effectively maintain success within your Business; it is imperative that all of your initial original same Business clients purchase from your Business again &
again, beyond their initial purchase. If this does not occur or happen ever; you do not have a Business, but instead you have a complete utter personal time, energy & money wasting activity with its resultant experience for yourself as a Business Owner
& any other Business Owner within your Business."
imperative | Definition of imperative in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of initial in English by Oxford Dictionaries
original | Definition of original in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of utter in English by Oxford Dictionaries
activity | Definition of activity in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of resultant in English by Oxford Dictionaries
result | Definition of result in English by Oxford Dictionaries
38. "A person, a Company Organisation, a
Business Organisation and/or a Government located anywhere within this World; who borrows any money from any source whatsoever, for any purpose whatsoever, is surely broke & if they continue like this unchanged, they will always be broke forever more in
perpetuity. This is a known fact."
locate | Definition of locate in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of anywhere in English by Oxford Dictionaries
borrow | Definition of borrow in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of source in English by Oxford Dictionaries
originate | Definition of originate in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of whatsoever in English by Oxford Dictionaries
surely | Definition of surely in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of broke in English by Oxford Dictionaries
unchanged | Definition of unchanged in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of known in English by Oxford Dictionaries
39. "Profit. Only pure profit from within an enterprise is able to sustain the actual function & operation of any enterprise throughout this entire World. Debt. Only pure debt from
within an enterprise is unable to sustain the actual function & operation of any enterprise throughout this entire World. Why is this? Because of the interest payable on any debt within an enterprise; will usually exceed any of the actual real
tangible profit made from the function & operation of an enterprise throughout this entire World."
sustain | Definition of sustain in English by Oxford Dictionaries
interest | Definition of interest in English by Oxford Dictionaries
exceed | Definition of exceed in English by Oxford
40. "If something is not working how you would like within your life; you must change what you are doing or did to produce that ineffective result. If you do not do this; then what you did to produce that ineffective
result, will automatically surely always change you in the same way and as in the exact same manner, as what that ineffective result did."
change | Definition
of change in English by Oxford Dictionaries
ineffective | Definition of ineffective in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of result in English by Oxford Dictionaries
automatically | Definition of automatically in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of always in English by Oxford Dictionaries
exact | Definition of exact in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of precise in English by Oxford Dictionaries
accuracy | Definition of accuracy in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of manner in English by Oxford Dictionaries
41. "Pure profit versus pure debt and/or pure costs. If the pure profit within an enterprise as found anywhere within this entire World; is always more than or greater than or exceeds
any debt or costs associated with the function & operation of this enterprise, then the proprietor or proprietors of this enterprise, will never ever go broke and be broke. On the contrary; if the debt or costs associated with the function &
operation of this enterprise, are always greater than or exceed the pure profit of this enterprise, then the proprietor or proprietors of this enterprise will always forever more go broke and be broke. It must be this way."
cost | Definition of cost in English by Oxford Dictionaries
proprietor | Definition of proprietor in English by Oxford
contrary | Definition of contrary in English by Oxford Dictionaries
42. "It is completely impossible to alter the course of something that is malfunctioning
unless you do actually really know how to rectify the malfunction in the first place. Worldwide Global Climate Change & Worldwide Global Warming is a classic example of this malfunction."
| Definition of completely in English by Oxford Dictionaries
impossible | Definition of impossible in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of alter in English by Oxford Dictionaries
malfunction | Definition of malfunction in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of really in English by Oxford Dictionaries
rectify | Definition of rectify in English by Oxford Dictionaries
| Definition of classic in English by Oxford Dictionaries
example | Definition of example in English by Oxford Dictionaries
43. True Leaders throughout this World
will always MAKE things or events happen. True Followers throughout this World will always WATCH those same things or events happen & wonder 'HOW did he, she or THEY do that?' Their answer to this their own question is always forever more the same 'I have
make | Definition of make in English by Oxford Dictionaries
event | Definition of event in English
by Oxford Dictionaries
happen | Definition of happen in English by Oxford Dictionaries
watch | Definition of watch
in English by Oxford Dictionaries
same | Definition of same in English by Oxford Dictionaries
wonder | Definition
of wonder in English by Oxford Dictionaries
they | Definition of they in English by Oxford Dictionaries
evermore | Definition of for evermore in English by Oxford Dictionaries
idea | Definition of idea in English by Oxford Dictionaries
44. "All people throughout this World
who are true professionals at their particular type of work or trade, always progress & always succeed at whatever task or project they attempt to start & finish. All people throughout this World who are not true professionals at their particular type
of work or trade, never progress & always fail at whatever task or project they attempt to start & finish."
work | Definition of work in English by Lexico Dictionaries
trade | Definition of trade in English by Lexico Dictionaries
progress | Definition of progress in English by Lexico Dictionaries
succeed | Definition of succeed in English by Lexico Dictionaries
task | Definition of task in English by Lexico Dictionaries
project | Definition of project in English by Lexico Dictionaries
never | Definition of never in English by Lexico Dictionaries
fail | Definition of fail in English by Lexico Dictionaries
45. "Make sure any relevant advice you receive on any given important subject enquiry, is completely correct. Sometimes this advice
may be partially or totally incorrect. This incorrectness may destroy your plans on what you intend to successfully do. Be careful & always 'watch out' for incorrect advice & always only accept fully totally correct verified proven advice."
Relevant | Definition of Relevant by Lexico
Advice | Definition of Advice by Lexico
| Definition of Correct by Lexico
Partially | Definition of Partially by Lexico
Totally | Definition of Totally by Lexico
Incorrect | Definition of Incorrect by Lexico
Destroy | Definition of Destroy by Lexico
| Definition of Successfully by Lexico
Accept | Definition of Accept by Lexico
Verify | Definition of Verify by Lexico
Proven | Definition of Proven by Lexico
46. "True Consistency. If on one day of your career or business, you do provide exceptional service and benefits, that your clients and customers
will vividly ALWAYS remember and the very next day this service or these benefits change and are less or worse than what they were the day before, definitely do not expect your clients to continue to buy or purchase what you offer into the future. 'True Consistency,'
in what you offer is always essential and not optional if you intend to survive and excel within your career or business."
Consistency | Definition of Consistency by Lexico
Consistent | Definition of Consistent by Lexico
Exceptional | Definition of Exceptional by Lexico
| Definition of Service by Lexico
Benefit | Definition of Benefit by Lexico
Vividly | Definition of Vividly by Lexico
Future | Definition of Future by Lexico
Essential | Definition of Essential by Lexico
| Definition of Optional by Lexico
Obligatory | Definition of Obligatory by Lexico
Survive | Definition of Survive by Lexico
Excel | Definition of Excel by Lexico
Proficient | Definition of Proficient by Lexico
47. "If you live above your
means, your means will ALWAYS not live above you, but instead below you, with your subsequent daily costs of living. If you do not live above your means, your means will ALWAYS live above you and not below you, with your subsequent daily
costs of living."
Live | Definition of Live by Lexico
Means | Definition of Means by Lexico
| Definition of Budget by Lexico
Expenditure | Definition of Expenditure by Lexico
Subsequent | Definition of Subsequent
Daily | Definition of Daily by Lexico
Living | Definition of Living by Lexico
48. "Whatever you find
a person doing on any particular day or night of the week, this is their pattern of the way they live their life. Make sure your pattern is conducive to success and not a failure."
| Definition of Whatever by Lexico
Pattern | Definition of Pattern by Lexico
Conducive | Definition of Conducive by Lexico
Success | Definition of Success by Lexico
Failure | Definition of Failure by Lexico
49. "Time. Whatever you do day
in and day out as your activities will consume precious time. To achieve success, your time spent doing something must resemble success. If it does not, it will resemble failure."
| Definition of Time by Lexico
Activity | Definition of Activity by Lexico
Consume | Definition of Consume by Lexico
Precious | Definition of Precious by Lexico
Resemble | Definition of Resemble by Lexico
50. "A true genuine leader
does always think & plan ahead into the future for what they are currently attending to. A true genuine follower does not always do this, but instead leaves it to & allows a true genuine leader to do this."
| Definition of Genuine by Lexico
Leader | Definition of Leader by Lexico
Think | Definition of Think by Lexico
| Definition of Plan by Lexico
Ahead | Definition of Ahead by Lexico
Future | Definition of Future by Lexico
| Definition of Currently by Lexico
Attend | Definition of Attend by Lexico
Follower | Definition of Follower by Lexico
Allow | Definition of Allow by Lexico
51. "Responsibility. All true genuine leaders are fully responsible for their actions within their life. All true genuine followers are also, but
when working in a team effort environment, they allow a true genuine leader to accept that responsibility, instead of & rather than themselves."
Responsibility | Definition of
Responsibility by Lexico
Fully | Definition of Fully by Lexico
Responsible | Definition of Responsible by Lexico
Action | Definition of Action by Lexico
Environment | Definition of Environment by Lexico
| Definition of Allow by Lexico
Accept | Definition of Accept by Lexico
Themselves | Definition of Themselves by Lexico
52. "The lender versus the borrower. If a person and/or a Company Organisation lends any money whatsoever to any person and/or a Company Organisation, they initially own whatever the lent money is to be used for. A person and/or a Company Organisation
is much better off financially if whatever the intended borrowed money is to be used to purchase or finance, comes from not borrowed money, but instead clear net profit (i.e., money) from an enterprise."
| Definition of Lender by Lexico
Borrower | Definition of Borrower by Lexico
Initially | Definition of Initially by Lexico
Own | Definition of Own by Lexico
Financially | Definition of Financially by Lexico
| Definition of Finance by Lexico
Intend | Definition of Intend by Lexico
Purchase | Definition of Purchase by Lexico
53. "Can you today pay back any financial debt you owe and pay to administer the running costs of your Business Enterprise and/or your personal life with the clear net profits you generate and make from your Business Enterprise and the income you
earn or make within your personal life? If yes, then your Business Enterprise and personal life are profitable. If no, then your Business Enterprise is unprofitable and you are not saving any money whatsoever within your Business Enterprise and your personal
life. You are broke in other words! Saving money is the key to successful living."
54. "Influence. Whatever you say and/or do has an influence either negatively, neutrally or positively on other people who experience what you have said and/or done. You may be surprised as I have, to what positive extent this influence has on other
people. We all can learn from your influence."
Influence | Meaning of Influence by Lexico
Experience | Meaning of Experience
Surprise | Meaning of Surprise by Lexico
Extent | Meaning of Extent by Lexico
| Meaning of Learn by Lexico
55. "There are only three types of people throughout this World. The first are people who know nothing about something, the second are people who know something about something & the third are people who
know everything about something. Which one of these three types of people are you or could you become?"
Only | Meaning of Only by Lexico
| Meaning of Know by Lexico
Nothing | Meaning of Nothing by Lexico
What does something mean?
| Meaning of Everything by Lexico
Become | Meaning of Become by Lexico
56. "Borrowing any money whatsoever may bring something to you that you did not have before your
borrowing. The repayment of this borrowed money to your lender will remove something from you, that you could have had before & after your borrowing. Seriously think about & consider the possible ramifications if you borrow any money from
a lending source."
Repayment | Meaning of Repayment by Lexico
Remove | Meaning of Remove by Lexico
Serious | Meaning of Serious by Lexico
Think | Meaning of Think by Lexico
| Meaning of Consider by Lexico
Possible | Meaning of Possible by Lexico
Ramification | Meaning of Ramification by Lexico
Consequence | Meaning of Consequence by Lexico
FINANCIAL RULE NUMBER ONE
57. "Paying for things on credit is exactly the same as having something you cannot
immediately pay for & as a financial rule, this action will provide you with something that you may never be able to repay. Debt is what this is called. Debt is usually for financially illiterate people. Financially literate people usually pay for things
they need out of clear net profit from their enterprise & not by using debt."
Credit | Meaning of Credit by Lexico
| Meaning of Financial by Lexico
Finance | Meaning of Finance by Lexico
Rule | Meaning of Rule by Lexico
| Meaning of Action by Lexico
Repay | Meaning of Repay by Lexico
Usually | Meaning of Usually by Lexico
| Meaning of Illiterate by Lexico
Literate | Meaning of Literate by Lexico
Net | Meaning of Net by Lexico
RULE NUMBER TWO
58. "If you have an inclination to be jealous of another person & their successes, all you will receive & attract to your life is no successes, but only failures. If this accurately describes you, then you have
an inherent major weakness & are a complete, total abject loser! If you would like to receive successes within your life, do not ever covet what another person has or is doing. Read about this explicit COMMANDMENT in the Bible Old Testament scripture:
Exodus chapter 20 & verse 17."
Inclination | Definition of Inclination by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Inclination
| Definition of Jealous by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Jealous
Receive | Definition of Receive by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Receive
| Definition of Attract by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Attract
Evoke | Definition of Evoke by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Evoke
| Definition of Failure by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Failure
Accurately | Definition of Accurately by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Accurately
DESCRIBE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Inherent | Definition of Inherent by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com
also meaning of Inherent
Major | Definition of Major by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Major
Weakness | Definition
of Weakness by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Weakness
Total | Definition of Total by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Total
| Definition of Abject by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Abject
Loser | Definition of Loser by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Loser
| Definition of Covet by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Covet
Explicit | Definition of Explicit by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Explicit
| Definition of Commandment by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Commandment
59. "If you are successful within your chosen career and/or your business enterprise, you deserve success. If you are not successful,
you deserve failure."
Career | Meaning of Career by Lexico
Business | Meaning of Business by Lexico
| Meaning of Deserve by Lexico
60. "There are only two types of people found throughout this world. The first type of person is a person where nothing whatsoever ever works for them. The second type of person is a person where
everything whatsoever always works for them. Which one of these two types of people are you or could you actually become?"
Found | Definition of Found by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com
also meaning of Found
Nothing | Definition of Nothing by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Nothing
Ever | Definition of
Ever by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Ever
Works - definition of works by The Free Dictionary
Everything | Definition
of Everything by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Everything
Actually | Definition of Actually by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Actually
| Definition of Become by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Become
61. "Mistakes versus no mistakes. Mistakes can be very detrimental, costly to your life & business enterprise. Only a life full or replete of real experiences
will ensure you do not make any mistakes within your life."
Mistake | Definition of Mistake by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Mistake
| Definition of Detrimental by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Detrimental
Costly | Definition of Costly by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Costly
| Definition of Full by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Full
Replete | Definition of Replete by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Replete
| Definition of Ensure by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Ensure
62. "No problems versus always problems. There are some people who never have any problems in their life, while other people always have problems. Which type
of person are you?"
Problem | Definition of Problem by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Problem
Type | Definition
of Type by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Type
63. "I have very high exacting requirements placed on all of the personnel, component & service suppliers for all of my Worldwide invention & design projects. In return,
they all are very well compensated & rewarded."
Exacting | Definition of Exacting by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Exacting
| Definition of Requirement by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Requirement
Personnel | Definition of Personnel by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Personnel
Worldwide | Definition of Worldwide by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Worldwide
Project | Definition of Project by Oxford
Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Project
Return | Definition of Return by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Return
| Definition of Compensate by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Compensate
Reward | Definition of Reward by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Reward
"If you do not yourself personally own your own Business, you are at the whims of your employer. This may or may not suit you. Individual Business ownership is the ideal way to supreme success."
| Definition of Own by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Own
Commercial | Definition of Commercial by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Commercial
| Definition of Commerce by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Commerce
Whim | Definition of Whim by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Whim
| Definition of Employer by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Employer
Employ | Definition of Employ by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Employ
| Definition of Suit by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Suit
Individual | Definition of Individual by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Individual
Ownership | Definition of Ownership by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Ownership
Ideal | Definition of Ideal by Oxford Dictionary
on Lexico.com also meaning of Ideal
Way | Definition of Way by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Way
Supreme | Definition
of Supreme by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Supreme
65. "The real key ingredient to super success is for you to implement your exclusive skills into your career and/or Business enterprise so that you have no competition
with those skills. My exclusive personal Worldwide inventions & designs have no competition whatsoever."
Ingredient | Definition of Ingredient by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com
also meaning of Ingredient
Super | Definition of Super by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Super
Implement | Definition
of Implement by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Implement
Exclusive | Definition of Exclusive by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Exclusive
| Definition of Competition by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Competition
Personal | Definition of Personal by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Personal
66. "There are numerous people and/or Company Organisations throughout this World, that are never able to make any money, while others always make money. Which are you?"
| Definition of Numerous by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Numerous
Never | Definition of Never by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Never
| Definition of Money by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Money
Always | Definition of Always by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Always
versus unlimited income. Only your innate or newly developed & new-found skills will provide you with either a limited or unlimited income potential. Only you can decide which you will receive, a limited or an unlimited income."
Limited | Definition of Limited by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Limited
Unlimited | Definition of Unlimited by Oxford Dictionary
on Lexico.com also meaning of Unlimited
Newly | Definition of Newly by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Newly
| Definition of Develop by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Develop
New-Found | Definition of New-Found by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of New-Found
Potential | Definition of Potential by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Potential
Decide | Definition of Decide by Oxford Dictionary
on Lexico.com also meaning of Decide
68. "Think very carefully before you intend to borrow any money from any source because that money is not your own. It belongs to the skills and/or profit of another person, Business,
Government, or Company Organisation."
Carefully | Definition of Carefully by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Carefully
| Definition of Government by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Government
Govern | Definition of Govern by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Govern
| Definition of Company by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Company
Organization | Definition of Organization by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Organization
69. "Do you start fires, extinguish fires, or have no fires within your personal, career, and/or Business life? My personal definition or meaning of the word fires used here in this quote is simply, problems."
| Definition of Start by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Start
Extinguish | Definition of Extinguish by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Extinguish
Career | Definition of Career by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Career
Life | Definition of Life by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com
also meaning of Life
Quote | Definition of Quote by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Quote
Quotation | Definition of
Quotation by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Quotation
Simply | Definition of Simply by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Simply
70. "A liar tells
lies for evermore. Lies tell a liar for evermore."
Liar | Definition of Liar by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Liar
| Definition of Tell by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Tell
Lie - Wikipedia
For Evermore | Definition of For Evermore
by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of For Evermore
71. "Some Businesses throughout the World do not want clients. How can you tell or know this? By the Business not providing a potential client what they require."
Client | Definition of Client by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Client
'MR CRAIG E. WHITTINGTON.' 😉😀😉😋😉😥🤩😉😉😥🤒🙃
72. "For things to change you have to change. For things to get better you have to get better.''
''You are being paid today what you are worth.
If you desire or would like to be paid more, then you must bring more value to the marketplace. In other words, you must become more valuable to the marketplace. If you do this, then the marketplace or other people will definitely pay you more for your increased
professional value. This payment may be in the terms of money or another type of commercial payment or reward.'' JIM ROHN. One of the very very best personal development speakers & coaches
anywhere in the World & that has ever lived.
73. Everything begins with a thought.
''Life consists of what a man is thinking about all day.'' RALPH WALDO EMERSON.
74. What we think determines who we are.
Who we are determines what we do.
''The actions of men are the best interpreters of their thoughts.'' JOHN LOCKE.
75. Our thoughts determine our destiny. Our destiny determines our legacy.
''You are today where
your thoughts have brought you. You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.'' JAMES ALLEN.
76. People who go to the top think differently than others.
''Nothing limits achievement like small thinking, nothing expands possibilities
like unleashed thinking.'' WILLIAM ARTHUR WARD.
77. Persistence can sometimes pay off handsomely.
"Keep on going and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting
it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down." CHARLES F. KETTERING.
78. We can change the way we think.
''Whatever things are true ... noble ... just ... pure ... lovely ... are of good report. If there
is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy, think on these things.'' PAUL THE APOSTLE (A Bible or the Word of God New Testament Writer.)
One Final Thought
''There ain't no rules around here. We're trying to accomplish
something.'' THOMAS EDISON - Inventor.