The above picture shows Sydney New South Wales [NSW] Australia & its World famous splendid harbour at night time, with the World famous Sydney Opera House noted at the background left hand upper side area.
A leader is born a natural leader then they develop & grow into a more sophisticated leader. Comments abound to the effect that a leader is made. A leader is made but only after they are born a natural leader.
Leaders come in all shapes
& sizes & leaders are men & women. Here are the personal characteristic attributes of a leader:
1. A leader desires to learn as much as they can about their particular chosen career, business or social life. Learning to a leader is an enjoyable
never ending journey.
2. A leader is very hard working & achieves results as they work.
3. A leader is a trustworthy person & able to be relied upon to fulfil their words in their stated responsibilities.
4. A leader realises &
understands that the efforts of other people are essential to accomplishing their own tasks & achieving their own successes.
5. A leader is always willing to share their own abilities, skills & experiences with other potential leaders,
for the purpose to facilitate & expedite these leaders own personal development & growth.
6. A leader is an avid reader of books & all other forms of printed material.
7. A leader quickly learns the most efficient method to start
& complete a particular project. They avoid all time wasting activities during the completion of any projects they are actively involved with.
8. A leader desires to be the very best they can be in their chosen career, their chosen business &
in their social surroundings.
9. A leader understands that the key to any business success is a numbers game. This means that every business must daily seek out new business for these businesses to grow & flourish.
10. If a person is not
born a natural leader, it is not possible to make them a leader. No amount of training, teaching, coercing or convincing will make this person a leader.
11. A leader never rests on their laurels & never becomes inactive in any future career, business
or social activities.
12. Leaders are very busy people. They are happy, thrive & excel when they are busy. The difference between a leader & the opposite of a leader being a follower is that when a leader is busy they will always achieve beneficial results.
A follower, on the other hand, can be busy, but they do not achieve the same beneficial results as a leader does when a leader is busy.
13. A leader paves & makes a way when there can appear to be no way forward.
14. A leader will always
very carefully analyse any initiative that is brought to them or for their attention. Then a leader will always find the quickest, most effective & the most cost effective method, way or in other words a short cut of completing their initiative.
A true leader will always as is necessary, follow-up in their own personal effective way of receiving their results, on all Business proposals and/or Product/Component and/or Service proposals sent out to other prospective Business clients and/or Business
Partner Associates etc.
16. A leader does follow a follower and/or a leader. When the time is right or correct, a real true leader will gather what information he or she can gain from either a leader or a follower. A leader assimilates this information
in its entirety & then after this, they will make well thought out comprehensive intelligent precise quick definitive decisions as is required or necessary.
17. A leader understands & readily accepts that they deserve the
good finer things in life, as a direct result of their persistent never-ending hard work.
Today's Day & Date: Tuesday the 23rd of February 2021.
(Please click on the below-mentioned link to view, read these Newsworthy news & slideshow
A Guide to Becoming an Absolute Boss, Literally
Today's Day & Date: Saturday
the 26th of September 2020.
(Please click on the below-mentioned link to view & read these Newsworthy news slideshow articles).
soft skills every leader needs to be successful